Digital Operations Manager
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an operational wizard to scale the team and operational infrastructure to make sure can hit our goals.
As the Operations Manager, you enable the team to do their best work by removing obstacles, organising information and ensuring SOPs and documentation is maintained and improved. To be successful in this role you will be a wizard with Notion, Jira, SOPs and have a natural tendency to create order and well-defined processes.
This is a remote role based.
- Knowledge base build out, refinement and scaling
- Process Improvements and Training
- PeopleOps: onboarding, coaching and enablement
- SOP refinement and documentation
- Admin tasks/support
- Support ISO Compliance & Continuous Improvement
- Process compliance and reporting
- Support generał company administration and executive assistant activities
- Management of company OKRs and continuous reporting
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Chief of Staff on company initiatives
- Experienced with Notion
- Experienced with Jira
- Excellent file and organisational hygiene
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- You are proactive and a self-starter, hungry to identify points of friction and provide solutions
- A proactive approach to proactively identify issues
- Bonus points for experience in a product development/digital agency a bonus
Salary & Benefits @ Launchpad
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you have a passion for enabling teams and a track record of operational excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Some of the reasons why Launchpad is a certified Great Place to Work:
- Flexible working: Want to work from the beach? We don’t mind! Work from wherever you want.
- Kit Kat Days: What's that you ask? We work a 9 day fortnight.
- Slice of the pie: Everyone at Launchpad shares in the growth and success of the company.
- Get a slice of the action: Get paid your wage plus get a share in the profits the business makes.
- Leading software & tools: We provide our team with the best-in-class software packages and tools.
- Social enterprise programs: Work on projects that support your community and the environment.
- Build awesome stuff: We think our projects are pretty awesome... and we’re sure you will too.
Are you ready to make an impact? If so, get in touch, we’d love to chat! Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? We want to hear from you! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.