Software QA Engineer - Lead
At Launchpad, we partner with influential founders and organisations to create digital products that make a real impact in people’s lives.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Software development and automation testing
- Identifying and selecting the automation test cases
- Applying various designs and documenting the automation test strategy
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval
- Configuring Selenium Test Environment (STE) in order to set it up
- Participating in Selenium Environment Setup with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Hands-on Experience in Python (NUMPY, PANDAS), JAVA.
- Automating the design of a framework
- Implementing it as per the structure of the project
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
- Collating and monitoring the defect management process
- Managing the changes and executing regression tests
- Coming up with exact solutions for problems related to object identity and error handling
- Interacting with customers/clients to solve the various issues they face and updating on the situation
- Coach and train Manual testers to become Automation testers
- Well aware of the agile software development methodology and can act as a Scrum Master when needed
- Great presentation skills to showcase the product demo to the wider audience
- 5+ years of experience developing in manual and automation test cases.
- Have strong ability to trouble shooting failure scripts, analysis script random failures with good methodology.
- Experience with automation framework design.
- Experience with Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experience with Linux, Shell script writing.
- Self-motivated, persistent, fast learner, and innovative.
- Have an experience in libraries/frameworks like Cucumber, TestNG, protractor, Selenium/ Appium.
- Have an experience in API Automation testing using Java http client/ Rest Assured and exposure to microservices based architecture.
- Have an experience in JMeter, Jenkins or similar CICD tool experience and Github or similar code repository experience
- Have an experience in system testing, performance and reliability testing expertise.
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work: Work from where you are comfortable!
- Half-yearly performance reviews to assist with professional progression: We want to give you the right environment to grow as a developer
- Impact users around the world with the platforms you build: Our platforms have reached hundreds of thousands of people… Your work will be seen by people throughout the world!
- Work on local time: You’ll work between 9am and 5pm.
Are you ready to make an impact? If so, get in touch, we’d love to chat! Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? We want to hear from you! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.
Learn more about Launchpad: https://www.launchpadapps.co/