Lead Product Strategist
At Launchpad, we partner with influential founders and organisations to create digital products that make a real impact in people's lives.
As a Startup + Product Management Lead you partner with founders and brands to build products that create create real value in users lives. You will take our clients through problem definition, requirements gathering, product roadmap and UX/UI architecture on their digital venture journey.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders and ensure regular reporting cadence and communication lines are established.
- Contribute to the definition of the product vision and strategy through participation in product definition activities, such as user research, success and objective definition, and roadmapping
- Partner with our clients in helping them make key product decisions to help them meet success metrics and goals
- Prioritise design and development activities to keep the team and client laser-focused on solving the most valuable problem
- Champion ongoing requirements gathering, feature definition and documentation to ensure alignment across the client and internal teams
- Create a wide array of product artefacts to support the design and engineering teams and keep them unblocked (eg: feature backlogs, user stories, sprint plans, briefs, requirements documentation, user flows)
- Collaborate with engineering and project managers to define technical implementation approaches, generate estimates, and mitigate delivery impediments
The must-have shortlist:
- Participation in an accelerator program or running your own startup
- Desire to be involved in both the shaping and shipping of products. If you haven’t shaped a product before from scratch, you have a desire to learn more and be involved in the process
- Experience in and appreciation for user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement
- Able to write product features, user stories and requirements
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, synthesise and communicate complex or technical concepts
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in a remote environment. You can quickly determine what you need to know and where to go to find the answers
Benefits @ Launchpad
Some of the reasons why Launchpad is a certified Great Place to Work:
Want to work from the beach? We don’t mind! Work from wherever you want.
Kit Kat Days
What's that you ask? We work a 9 day fortnight.
Slice of the pie
Everyone at Launchpad shares in the growth and success of the company.
Get a slice of the action
Get paid your wage plus get a share in the profits the business makes.
Leading software & tools
We provide our team with the best-in-class software packages and tools.
Social enterprise programs
Work on projects that support your community and the environment.
Build awesome stuff
We think our projects are pretty awesome... and we’re sure you will too.
Are you ready to make an impact? If so, get in touch, we’d love to chat! Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? We want to hear from you! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.
Learn more about Launchpad: https://www.launchpadapps.co/