Front-end Developer (React)
At Launchpad, we partner with influential founders and organisations to create digital products that make a real impact in people’s lives.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code using React.js
- Designing and implementing React.js based applications
- Analysis of user requirements
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to deliver product outcomes
- Unit-testing code to ensure usability and reliability
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs, while improving the performance of existing applications
- Explore, evaluate and implement new technologies to make sure the applications continue to improve
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device compatibility of all web applications
- Development of flexible and well-structured front-end architecture
- Work in an Agile environment with Daily Stand-ups
- Ability to work independently and adhere to a delivery plan
- MVVM architecture understanding
- Ability to problem solve, think critically and communicate in English
- Proficiency in React.js
- Experience in using Agile project management tools such as Jira
- Experience in Networking with a RESTful API
- Experience using profiling tools
- Experience in using the Firebase suite of tools
- Debugging by using crash reports (i.e., Crashlytics)
- Version control experience using Github, Bitbucket or any equivalent
- Ability to publish an application to different environments such as live, staging and pre-production
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of modern infrastructure, caching etc.
- 4+ years experience as a React.js Front-end Developer or similar position
- Experience in Redux or Context API
- Experience with Node.js is preferred
- A good understanding of the DevOps process and how to effectively manage CI and CD
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on and solid experience with cloud-based platform (i.e. AWS, Azure) solution experience
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Use of JIRA is a must
- Ability to communicate in English
- A personal working computer
- A reliable internet speed
- Competitive salary
- Remote work: Work from where you are comfortable!
- Half-yearly performance reviews to assist with professional progression: We want to give you the right environment to grow as a developer
- Impact users around the world with the platforms you build: Our platforms have reached hundreds of thousands of people… Your work will be seen by people throughout the world!
- Work on local time: You’ll work between 9am and 5pm!